Industry Development & Secretariat
AHMAD FADLI ABD AZIZ
Assistant Director, MBKM Secretariat
Tel: +603 8321 7003; Fax: +603 8321 7012
Functions of the Industry Development & Secretariat Unit:
- Plan and draft the book industry’s policies and regulations for the country’s book industry’s development in line with the National Book Policy (NBP).
- Draft the book industry’s norms and codes of ethics.
- Outline and coordinate book development programmes with the book industry and other agencies.
- Provide assistance in book development, specifically in the publication of printed and electronic materials in the Malay Language.
- Conduct research and analysis for the developmental needs and problems related to the book industry.
- As a secretariat, supervise the Board Member’s Meetings with book industry players and other agencies.
- Manage and coordinate cooperation between neighbouring and international book industry.
- Conduct quality management tasks and public relations.