Training & Information Management
Assistant Director, MBKM Secretariat
Tel: +603 8321 7002; Fax: +603 8321 7012
Functions of the Training & Information Management Unit:
- Draft training curriculum in identified fields of book matters.
- Outline and coordinate professionalism development in the fields of composition, editing, publishing, production and marketing of books and electronic materials.
- Coordinate courses, workshops, seminars and conferences that are sponsored in cooperation with book industry players and other agencies.
- Collect and build databases about experts in the book industry.
- Disseminate information regarding local and foreign training and related activities to book industry players and other agencies.
- Publish bulletins and special publications that are related to the book industry.
- Manage and maintain the National Book Council of Malaysia’s portal and the Kuala Lumpur International Book Fair’s website.